Box for Android and Android Tablet lets you view and share files from anywhere!
Box provides simple, secure sharing from anywhere – letting you easily store files online, send large files quickly, access content from your Android phone or tablet, and collaborate with others. Box for Android lets you:
* Access, create and view content on your Android phone or tablet
* Upload multiple images, videos and files from the SD card
* Save files to your SD card for offline access
* Easily share files and folders with links
* Invite colleagues to shared folders and leave comments on files for them (note that you’ll need to grant permission for the app to access your contacts – we only use this permission to quickly retrieve email addresses when you want to invite collaborators, and we do NOT store any contact information on Box’s servers)
* Find content fast with built-in search
* Save files you edit or create in other Android apps to your Box account and access Box files from within other Android apps using the File Picker
* Add a widget or shortcut to a file or folder on your home screen to see updates on files by colleagues
More than 10 million users, including 82% of the FORTUNE 500, rely on Box for simple, secure content sharing. Companies such as Pandora, TaylorMade, Clear Channel and Six Flags are successfully building collaborative mobile workforces and realizing the benefits of Box's mobile solution -- which saves a typical company over 3,000 hours a month. Upgrade to Box Business to collaborate with shared workspaces and sync files to your PC for offline access.
Download Box 1.6.7 :